Showing all 3 results
What is Norco?
Norco is the combination of Acetominophen and Hydrocodone that helps in providing relief from severe pain. It belongs to the category of opioid pain medications and requires a prescription to purchase.
It contains two ingredients: Hydrocodone, which is an opioid analgesic and Acetominophen, which is a less potent pain reliever that boosts its effects. Norco is also a controlled medicine in the United States because of its recreational use. You will need a doctor’s prescription if you want to buy Norco online.
What are the uses of Norco?
Norco is a narcotic analgesic (pain medicine) that acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain and prevent cough. Acetaminophen present in this medicine can also help reduce fever.
Doctors prescribe this medicine to people who fail to get adequate relief from non-opioids or have trouble tolerating other pain medications. This medicine is generally good for treating pain for the short-term, but sometimes doctors might let a person use it to manage long term pain. It is essential to know that over prolonged use, it may become habit-forming, resulting in mental or physical dependence.
What should you know before using Norco?
If you plan to sue Norco for your pain, you should take the following precautions to minimize your risk of encountering the undesirable effects of this medicine.
- Avoid this medicine if you have taken MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days.
- Substances like alcohol and marijuana can worsen the side effects of this medicine. Try to avoid intoxicating substances while you are using it.
- It is a habit-forming medicine, so if you feel like it is not working correctly, don’t increase the dose without consulting a doctor.
- It can make you feel sleepy, so avoid activities that require attention while under the influence of this medicine.
- Other medications and psychological and physical conditions can also affect the functioning of this drug in your body. Talk to a doctor about the dangers and benefits of this medicine if you have a medical condition or taking some medications.
- This medicine might cause harm to the unborn kid, so avoid using it during pregnancy.
- It can also pass into breastmilk and cause the infant to develop breathing problems, so talk to a doctor before taking it if you are breastfeeding.
- If you are to have surgery, tell your doctor about using this medicine before undergoing the procedure.
- Older people and children are at increased risk of facing this medicine’s adverse effects, so it is necessary to control their dosage carefully.
What are the side effects of Norco?
You should know about the irks of adverse effects if you are using this drug. Whether a doctor prescribes it you or you buy Narco online on your own, it can cause some side effects.
Common side effects
- Stomach aches
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Serious side effects
- Breathing problems
- Difficulty urinating
- Extreme fatigue
- Weight loss
- Allergic reaction
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep apnea